Hello everyone! I hope to had a nice class day. I Enjoy to reading the daily news during the break,so i will make a short summary about this article.
{headline}
Enoc moves upstream with $1.9b Dragon bid.
{source}
The gulf news newspaper.
{date of article}
Tuesday, November 3. 2009
{summary}
This article is about famous National Oli company. Dubai and Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC) has agreed to pay $ 1.9 billion (DH6 billion dollars) to control oil dragon to pay more by state-owned oil refinery in the field of exploration, even in the emirate as it struggles under the burden of heavy debt Enoch is a downstream, focused and run the service stations and petrol stations and oil tankers in the Gulf region.
{reaction}
I chose this article because i want to know more about this Agreement.It was interesting to read about this and know more information about this Agreement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

A NICE IMPORTANT SUBJECT . AND ISS THAT IM INTREASETED IN IT.
ReplyDeleteNice job, Nader!
ReplyDelete