Hello everyone! I hope to had a nice class day. I Enjoy to reading the daily news during the day ,so i will make a short summary about this article.
{headline}
Young people under the age of 18 cause in 77 traffic accidents in Sharjah during the current year
{source}
{source}
The Alitthad news newspaper.
{date of article}
Saturday , November 22. 2009
{summary}
This article is about accidents occurred in the Emirate of Sharjah. 77 traffic accidents occurred in the Emirate of Sharjah during the year resulted in the deaths of 13 people and injured 64 young people injured ranged from very simple, and medium .And Lt. Col. Arif Mohammed Al Shamsi, Director of Traffic and Licensing Sharjah Police that there are many painful incidents in the streets of the Principality of internal and external revealed increasing numbers of young people who drive vehicles under the legal age and without a license. On the end the report called Al Shamsi, in the magazine "police" issued by the Directorate General of Sharjah Police, parents to make active efforts with the police, to avoid submitting to the demands of their children under the age of 18 in the acquisition of vehicles and lack of leadership in the following, only after overcoming this life and get a license in informally.
{reaction}
I chose this article because i want to know more about this meeting .It was interesting to read about this and know more information about traffic accidents occurred in the Emirate of Sharjah during the year.

I really felt sorry while reading the journal, it is such a wate that all these people die at young age because of accidents, I hope the families will coaprate with the police to decrase these tradeges.
ReplyDeleteThe accedent reduces people in our contry. The goverment hope to decrease this proplem. I hope everybody strick roles.
ReplyDelete