skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Nader Allay level 7
Wednesday, 23 December 2009
speaking LDA2
speaking LDA2
nader sulaiman's Podcast
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
massage
wEb mEssAgEs
Links
podomatic
Ms.Waller
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(46)
▼
December
(20)
my reflection today in the class was too bad and u...
There are different style of hair cut now a day.Th...
speaking LDA2
There are many outcomes for the War in the world.I...
My reflections in the class was very happy ,becau...
My reflections yesterday in the class was happy ,b...
There are many cross -cultural in the world.Asia ...
My reflections today in the class was happy m...
My reflections today in the class was happy ,beca...
The teacher advises students daily in the class.Th...
I feel more stress when i have exam.The universit...
Tom and teacher respect each other mutually respec...
I feel lonely when I am alone in the house.Ali has...
· Tom is my best friend.· There ar...
1. Tom contact with their teacher to help hi...
My reflections last class was too bad ,because i h...
Tom attract the people when he drive his new car....
Homework - Dec. 6th
My reflections today was good and happy ,because i...
Hello everyone! I hope to had a nice vacation . I ...
►
November
(26)
About Me
nader
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment